Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tears of Pain, Strokes of Joy

I cried tonight! I let go and let my art take over me and couldn't help but let tears flows. It was a crazy experience. I'm usually very analytical in my approach to the "design problem" that is my idea. While I was writing a narrative for a portrait, I began to infuse more experience and feeling from the people and situations around my life. Once I really tapped in to the spot, I couldn't keep the tears back. I tried to hold it so I didn't make a spectacle but my eyes were not having it, I couldn't hold up a barrier.

It was actually therapeutic. I really infused a big part of my emotional experience and it felt great! Not that I want to cry over every piece of art, but I can get used to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home