Friday, June 09, 2006

Flowers Feed the Soul

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If a man finds himself with bread in both hands, he should exchange one loaf for some flowers of narcissus, because the loaf feeds the body, but the flowers feed the soul.

--Muhammad

Yesterday I was blessed with chance to watch my floral designs change peoples mood. Often times when I work on flowers, I don't get to view the smiles or feel the warmth they bring to peoples demeanor. I couldn't help but have a smile on my face as I prepped and sculpted with the flowers. I had a smile ear to ear as I stared at the flowers on my desk. Amazing what beauty lies in nature.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home